Sunday 6 September 2009

Boob-no-more!

Well, I am now well and truly redundant.

My baby is 7 months old, and he is:

-drinking Soya Milk (4x 8oz bottles),
-having 3 solid meals a day -- (tropical baby cereal is wheat & milk free for breakfast and meat, potato & veg for lunch and dinner)
-drinking juice/water inbetween meals!!!!

We also have bought him some snack-type carrot stick things for him to try munching on for finger foods soon...it's tough cause we can only try him on one new thing at a time really, in order to determine which was the cause of any reaction, were one to occur. But we're getting there slowly and surely, and my boy is thriving on his new diet!

We went to boots yesterday, and whilst looking for suitable foods/drinks, I splurged a little, I got a pack of 6oz baby food freezer pots, as these are big enough for me to defrost one in the morning and split it in 2 for lunch and tea...I also got a little container which I saw Steph use a few months back and was amazed by but didn't need while breast-feeding:



and then we saw this half-price (£23) and couldn't resist after talking ourselves out of a £80 jumperoo--especially as we already have a door-bouncer now too:



And Alfie absolutely loves it!!! Aaaanyway, that was just a quick note...I have been asked to work for 4hrs tomorrow, I am very excited, and Alfie is going to Lucy (the childminder's) as like a practise session. After paying her, I'll only be left with like £18 but it's good practise and will be nice for me to see my friends again, and have a giggle at work with some adults!

Anyway...byeeeee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.