Thursday 17 September 2009

7 layer Petticoat!

Oh. My. God.

I can't hide my excitement! I went to pick up my bridesmaid dresses earlier with Lucy, and I also ordered my petticoat for under my wedding dress!! I have a hooped one, I just had a bit of a thing about hooped petticoats the way they fling out at one side when standing next to the groom, and sitting down on your wedding day....then I found this:



I found it months ago on eBay for £135 but couldn't find it when I went back to order it this week. So I managed to find the woman who makes them, and wrote to her e-mail personally, and she has re-listed it on folksy.com at £100!! woop woop, with only £8.99 P&P I am so chuffed!

I am getting so excited now about getting married, that I've barely had time to think about starting Uni in 2 weeks! It's all happening so quickly I can't believe it!

Oh...and you wouldn't believe how much I love my little big man!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.