Monday 31 August 2009

Silly mistake =O(

Well, we had a small problem last night. At bedtime last night I realised I hadn't taken my pill yesteday morning. I didn't think Mark believed me, so I told him to go grab the one I'd missed to prove it. He didn't wanna go, so I went myself. At first I couldn't see them, and realised why I'd forgotten to take it. (I am very bad at taking my pill and even phone reminders etc haven't worked, so I now leave the open packet next to the kettle, and I take one as I see them every morning). But Mark had got embarrassed at this while his friend was round on Friday, and decided to put them back in the packet and hide them behind the coffee pot. I obviously hadn't seen this so hadn't taken any for 2 days!!! So yeah, rather worried. I cannot even imagine falling pregnant now. It's just much too scary. I wouldn't be able to keep it -- I just know the pressure would kill me at Uni. So we're going to go get a morning after pill this morning. Damnit.

I feel so silly. We're old enough to know better, and we shouldn't be having this trouble after 2 years together! God, I'm going to be so embarrassed to walk into a chemist and ask for a morning after pill at my age....and the big killer, I'm going to have to pay for it!!! That sucks butt! Rubbish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.