Wednesday 26 August 2009

Alfie eating a proper meal and clapping his hands!!

Well, what a great day we had yesterday....

Firstly, I made Alfie's dinner, we've been slowly adding new ingredients over a few days, and finally made it up to a proper-sounding dinner last night, and he LOVED it! He had: carrots, peas, potatoes, parsnips, and turkey! I obviously whizzed the whole thing but it just felt so good to be able to feed him a proper sounding meal -- a savoury one at that!

And secondly, I was clapping at Alfie yesterday as it makes him giggle...and he clapped back!!! Well, I say clapped...there was no actual noise, but he put his hands together in a clapping motion back and forth for the whole time I was doing it, it's just he couldn't get his hands completely flat so didn't manage palm-to-palm. So I kinda squealed a little bit, got very excited, and did it again...and he copied me again! Woop woop, I'm so impressed! I don't know if he's supposed to be doing this now, 2 months ago, or in 2 months, but I am so excited he's done it!! To my disappointment though, Mark mentioned he'd done it earlier that day for him =O( but hey-ho, I get to see most things first, so it's nice that Mark got to see something. I was still so impressed the first time *I* saw him do it!

Aaaaanyway, not much more to report, so I should go...other than the fact that I LOVE my little man and my gorgeous fella!

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.